Vintage Inspired Statement Flower Headbands

Welcome to gimmiethat! I specialize in creating one of a kind statement headbands for women and girls. This blog features my creations and other good stuff thrown in for fun!

Friday, May 14, 2010

No Frumpy Frau Friday!

Okay so here we are at the second installment of No Frumpy Frau Friday. Click here to read what this is all about.

One must pay attention to the seasonal trends in order to avoid the vast pit of frump. A great trend that has been here for a while now is ruffles. I just can't get enough of them.
White Ruffle Flats - I love flats with peep toes! These white ones are perfect for summer!
Grey Chiffon Ruffle Flower Handbag - A great statement bag! The detail is beautiful and I would carry this anywhere!
Ruffle Belt - I own this belt and it looks great on just about anything. How about wearing it over a crisp white button down collared shirt?
Flora Tee - Beautiful handmade cascading ruffles adorn this shirt! It comes in lots of colors too!
Ruffle Cuff with Faux Pearls and Rhinestones - Great accessory for a night out!
Petite Ruffle Necklace - Love Love Love! I think it makes a lovely and feminine statement. Did I mention I love this?
Black Ruffle Apron - Yes this is an apron. We still need to look foxy while in the kitchen, no? Love the gem detailing!
Grey Ruffle Bag - This little number is perfect for day or night!
Frill Trim Woven Jacket - Wear this with a white or black tee underneath and dark trouser jeans!
Tuxedo Tank Top - I have this and I adore it! I wear it with a black tee underneath and cropped jeans. So Fun!
Ruffle Sleeve Shirt - An all around go with anything great shirt!
Gunmetal Ruffle Brooch - Okay, this one's from my shop. Who said I can't put my own stuff in here?
Ruffle Smocked Wrap - Cute with a tee underneath and a bright colored belt over the top!
Ruffled White Necklace - Vintage and graceful. I heart it so much! It can be made to your desired length too!

No comments:

Post a Comment