Vintage Inspired Statement Flower Headbands

Welcome to gimmiethat! I specialize in creating one of a kind statement headbands for women and girls. This blog features my creations and other good stuff thrown in for fun!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It Begins Tomorrow!

Every Friday, beginning with tomorrow, I will be posting about No Frumpy Frau!

Just what is Frumpy Frau?

I see it as this: I am a busy mom of 4 and most of the day, I feel as though I am being pulled in a million different directions, and my time is extremely limited, especially time for myself.

Some days, I have found myself giving up on trying to look nice and caring about my appearance becomes an afterthought.

That's when Frumpy Frau sneaks in. A.K.A. the "I give up" look.

So I am hereby dedicating every Friday to banning the Frau that can sneak up on us unsuspecting women!

Sure it takes a bit more effort and time to look nice, but for me, it's worth it. For the most part, keeping the Frau at a distance makes me feel better about myself. If I'm in a slump, caring for myself can help me perk up a lot of the time.

Come back tomorrow for the first installment of No Frumpy Frau Friday! I will be showcasing fashionable and inexpensive items and discussing ideas that will help us all fight the frump!

So read along with me and take the No Frau Vow!

No comments:

Post a Comment